New user comments

Page 1234567891011 > >>
M 4V 5A 5
[53 minutes ago]
Cerian , 37, M, United States - see his 192 comments
Very reasonable story and performance.
M 9V 9A 8
[3 hours ago]
andrevil , 51, M, India - see his 157 comments
Download and watch a nice movie based on realistic jungle experience of the amazonian kind. Hope you enjoy it with your family as much as I did.
M 1V 1A 1
[6 hours ago]
oockla , 46, M, United States - see his 14 comments
F$%K Dem Monkeys...shoot dem all
[8 hours ago]
khabar1384 , 49, M, Iran - see his 138 comments
dear admin please do not put movies with Korean Hardcoded Subtitle or chines langues .
M 6V 9A 9
[9 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
a nice Jewess parodie very good acting scenes of the life of th Myerowizt family a family not like all families, very good acting but I don´t think that is for everyone personally I liked a lot.very good acting.
M 5V 10A 10
[11 hours ago]
sibahree , 28, M, Indonesia - see his 16 comments
i love hrithik roshan and katrina kaif
M 4V 10A 7
[11 hours ago]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 805 comments
Nothing new under the sun from the movie. A rehash of many other similar stories that try to be too clever by half! However, not bad either and keeps you watching though maybe you wonder why the characters behave in that irrational manner and not make the obvious common sense choice instead of proving their stupidity to everyone! Acting is good.
M 5V 9A 8
[15 hours ago]
skinhead , 40, M, Australia - see his 13 comments
Theres a lot of Ape Facetime, man! I mean like theres far more Ape time than Human time...
Succinctly put - its for Apes, about Apes and probably By Apes!
M 6V 5A 2
[21 hours ago]
Avesek78 , 39, M, Nepal - see his 2 comments
Plz giv me good quality its quality is very poor
M 3V 9A 9
[23 hours ago]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
the story that they say is based on true events could even be a comedy, but it is not well told, the image is nice but too heavy for my machine, so some parts are hard to watch, at the beginning I had high expectations , but I did not like in fact, is not a great movie and the imbd rating is too high.
M 10V 10A 10
[yesterday]
ascariz , 33, M, Malaysia - see his 18 comments
if the country upside down by external force, it's acceptable. but when your own army shoot your own people, it's just fakup man..
M 1V 8A 8
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
I did not watch the same movie the other watched for sure, I watched a B low budget crap, maybe the worst movie that I watched in month.
M 4V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
When I start to watch the movie, I though ok it have nice camera play, it seems a good plot, but by the end I could not understand a thing about what was happening in the movie, so I liked a lot until I could not understand anymore, If the end would be an other I would put a nice rating cause I like the direction but is yoo confused.
M 5V 7A 7
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
The movie is quite ok, but the twist at the end is quite ridiculous. It´s a shame this end.
M 1V 9A 9
[yesterday]
Al-Joia , 42, M, Portugal - see his 365 comments
Really bad "B" movie.
M 8V 9A 9
[yesterday]
magikero , 35, M, Philippines - see his 173 comments
Good movie. Very much different from the usual sci-fi alien encounters. Do not expect action and fighting in this movie because this isn't an action movie in the mode of independence day, alien or predators
M 10V 10A 10
[yesterday]
fusspot , 72, M, United Kingdom - see his 805 comments
A very good and heartfelt movie based on true events. It's more the story of Bobby's mother than Bobby himself as it is about what changed her from being a bigoted, narrow-minded religious fanatic into an advocate of equal rights. It also states a very basic true fact, namely that one's sexual orientation (hetero or homo) is not a matter of choice, but is decided when the child is still in the womb. There is evidence of this, yet it continues to be ignored. One cannot change it through money-making so-called "cures" because it simply is not an illness. Who doubts that fact should ask himself or herself when exactly they had had the luxury of choosing for themselves which of the two they wanted to choose? I think it's safe to say the religion has done much more harm to mankind than homosexuality.
M 10V 10A 10
[yesterday]
javibarr , 25, M, Bahrain - see his 9 comments
Great
M 5V 7A 9
[yesterday]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 233 comments
Admittedly I expected a "movie" of horror events, but after watching the first two episodes it turned out to be more of a discussion about how myths etc. are started. I wasn't all that interested. Just read the plot carefully before downloading and then determine if this is worth your time.
M 8V 10A 10
[2 days ago]
rainiertx , 58, M, United States - see his 233 comments
Great movie! Excellent and very compelling story. Very good for "based on a true story" which are usually slow. I recommend watching this movie.
Page 1234567891011 > >>